Information We Collect
You consent to our collection, transfer and storage of information you provide us and information we may collect from you or other sources.
- Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you provide to us. Information you provide may include your name, birth date, gender, phone number, email and physical address, credit card information (when necessary) and other content. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit your ability to take advantage of certain services or features we offer.
- Information We Collect From You
We may automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our products and services. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, device hardware information and identifier, browser type and language, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us.
- Information From Other Sources
We may receive and store information about you that is publicly available or that we receive from third parties. For example, we may collection information and content from various platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and others with your permission.
- Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13.
- Collection Tools
We may automatically record and receive information within our products and services or stored by your browser or device. We may use a variety of methods to collect this information, including cookies, pixel tags, web beacons or other methods (“Collection Tools”). We use Collection Tools to enhance your experience and make it more efficient. For example, we may track the use of our products and services and also keep users logged in and remember their preferences. We may also use Collection Tools in emails or other communications with you to confirm delivery, to track communications or uses of our products and services.
If you prevent these Collection Tools, you may not be able to use our products and services or many of our features and some of our products, services or features may not function properly.
- Email and Phone Communications:
You may receive email or phone calls from us from time to time, for instance to request information regarding your account or payment, to notify you of new features, changes to our products and services, specials or promotions or to provide you with information that you request, and you hereby consent to receipt of any such email or phone call.
How We Use the Information
The information we gather enables us to provide you with our products and services and to help administer your account. You consent to our use of your information to do the following:
- Enable you to use our products and services
- Enhance, customize and personalize your Drink Water experiences and communications
- Use our features and other activities
- Operate, provide, improve and maintain our products and services, including analyzing user behavior and trends
- Send you administrative messages and other information about us in which we believe you may be interested
- Communicate with you about your purchases, account information and other customer service issues and requests
- Communicate with you about our products and services and for other promotional purposes
- Administer promotions and provide other features
- Display relevant marketing to you
Information We Share
You consent to our sharing of information for the purposes described below.
- Service Providers We may transfer your information to our service providers to conduct business on our behalf. For example, they may handle maintaining servers, sending email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, providing customer service, shipping, information analysis, data management and to administer certain features.
- Other Users Please keep in mind that any information that you make public on or through the Site will be accessible by other users and may be used by them.
- By Law or to Protect Rights We may disclose information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our employees, affiliates, users or others, and defend ourselves against third-party claims. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may also disclose information upon governmental request or in response to a court order.
- With Your Consent We may share information when you provide us with your consent to do so. Please note that whenever you post public information on or through our products and services you are giving us your consent to share that information with third parties.
How We Protect Information
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database.
Regardless of these efforts, we cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us. We are not responsible for the actions of others or the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. Please be mindful of what you post, because it may become publicly available. Please keep your password secure.
Protect Your Information You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password (if applicable), restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Access to Information To modify or delete your information, please adjust your settings. We may keep information and content in our backup files and archives.
Notifications and Verifications We may use e-mail or other contact methods to notify you of our special offers, newsletters, and alerts or features. We may also use e-mail or other contact methods to disseminate passwords, validate requests and provide customer support. To unsubscribe and stop receiving messages, please change your settings or follow the instructions in the email, text message, notification or other communication you receive. Regardless of the settings you select, we may still send you service-related communications. If you have unsubscribed from any of our communications, you may still receive communications already in production due to production schedules.
Third Party Sites We are not responsible for the content of any pages, websites, applications or other services linked to or from our products and services. Links appearing on our products and services are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us or our affiliates or their partners of the referenced content, product, service or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all other pages, websites, applications and other services that you visit and/or use.
For questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com